[SOLD] - Michelin Krylion Carbon - Pair - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Pair – folding Michelin Krylion Carbon – 700 x 25mm

Black with grey strip. New and still in packaging.

They were very difficult to get hold of in 25mm last year so I bought two pairs. But I only ride that bike once in a blue moon so my current pair will last me a while.

£35 posted. £32 collect from Leeds / Bradford.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I'll take them mate. Great tyres.

Martin

Broadside

Guru
I just bought a pair of these last week. Quite impressed with the difference it makes to the handling of my bike (had Gatorskins before). I don't get the whole 'they roll better' thing so i cant say they make the bike quicker but they are certainly much more comfortable, I think I could have dropped down to Krylion 23's and achieved the same comfort as Gatorskin 25's. The biggest improvement is in cornering grip but I think I had let the Gators square off too much as they had about 3500 miles on them. The wet weather cornering grip had recently gone from pretty bad to utterly petrifying so they had to go. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't start collecting punctures now I am no longer using Gatorskins... So far I am very happy with the Krylions, the Michelin man sure knows his rubber!

PpPete

Legendary Member
They are indeed very good tyres - but unfortunately Michelin are discontinuing them !
Will be replaced by an "Endurance" model in the forthcoming ProRace4 range.

Don't know how long it will be before the new one is available in 25s - or how good they will be, so I've stocked up on Krylions in the meantime.

e-rider

crappy member
if the prorace 4 range will be launched soon that means all the prorace 3 tyres will be sold off cheap soon - hooray!!!!

as a side note: I've been very impressed with michelin lithion 2 tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom