[SOLD] Near brand new Brompton M3L for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Selling this Bromptom M3L on behalf of a work colleague.

This Brompton was bought just over a year ago and has only done 20 miles.
It's as mint condition as near dammit as you can see from the pics.
Has always been kept inside the house, as a door stop no doubt.

He bought it on a whim to get fit.. HA! (I won that bet)

Anyway, it's now for sale.
The bike originally cost near £700. He want's £550 for it which is a bargain imo.

It can be picked up from either Norwich or in London (Greenwich).

6389186497_8bcde149cf_z.jpg

6389181347_f28ef11f47_z.jpg

6389183919_d670ff2a9d_z.jpg

6389188527_6a9d7534d5_z.jpg

oooh..... N+1.... is it worth having a spare in the house....?

Davidc

Guru
All I need is the £550.

Been thinking for some time I'd be better off with a folder instead of my round-town mtb....

Haven't got the £££££ available though.

Davidc

Guru
[QUOTE 1619633, member: 3143"]Regardless of it being in mint condition - it still is second hand and over a year old. £350 and I'll pick it up from London next week.[/quote]
£350 and I'll race you to Norwich (despite the colour).

Trouble is I've played this game before and bikes in real as-new condition always end up at a price related to current, rather than their, new cost.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 1619633, member: 3143"]Regardless of it being in mint condition - it still is second hand and over a year old. £350 and I'll pick it up from London next week.[/quote]

Nope, sorry...

I'm pretty sure he'll get the amount he's asking for. I've been ruled out of the running by HWMBO...

If you are buying a made to spec B, the price is up already as the factory is full up till 1 Jan. This one is a 'stock' one though so it would still be possible to pick up a cheaper 2011 price (red is one of the standard colours) for a few months yet. That said, the same bike new would be c. £760 at present from Evans, and I think that's without the lights (not too clear from the pic what lights are on the bike but it looks like the stock battery B light at the rear and there is a front mount for a light, but no light on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom