[SOLD] - New (old) Karrimor Panniers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
$(KGrHqMOKoYE4ui!ViGJBO(q3ER1Yg~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKkUE5VPwybutBO(q5i0kL!~~60_12.JPG

These are old Karrimor panniers, but have never been used (still in original packaging). They are made of black cotton duck.

I recently bought them from an elderly gentleman, who had them in his attic, but upon reflection, they're too big for my needs. These would ideally suit a cyclo-tourist or someone who has to carry that little bit more on their commute. Full details below:

• Dimensions - 17" x 15" x 6" or 43cms x 38cms x 12cms.
  • Uses Karrimor's fixing hooks and fits 10mm pannier rails perfectly, but not sure they will fit other rail widths
  • Has zipped side pocket with yellow reflective strip. These pockets are the equivalent of a good sized saddle bag.
  • Pannier mouth closes with drawstring cord (nylon) and has cotton duck cover.
  • Based on experience of my other panniers, I'd say that the capacity of these two panniers combined is 40-45 litres. Perhaps 50l if side-pocket considered.
  • Each pannier bag contains two large plastic bags to line the contents to make them waterproof.
They cost me £30, you can have them for the same amount. I don't have access to a car so you'd need to collect from Leeds or Bradford.

I'll post for £35. Pics below. They are advertised elsewhere also.

SurlyNomad

Moody, i live in Bramley, would you say they were waterproof? and if i was interested would you accept £25 (Cash) if i collected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom