[SOLD] - NO LONGER FOR SALE Specialized secteur elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Thanks for the replies.. I'll give it another go.. And i do agree it is a nice bike...

Is it your 1st road bike cnb?
If you've come from a mountain bike or hybrid then the Secteur will feel a bit stretched in comparison, that is normal and doesn't mean it is too big for you.

I have the 54cm Sport version and am 5' 7"-ish, feels fine for me. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
cnb

cnb

Veteran
Ps Can anyone let me know how to remove items (ie The secteur) from the for sale ads.. I'm a bit thick where computers are concerned and cant work out how to do it...

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
How nice are we on cycle chat (well except Norm :whistle:), instead of snapping your hand off and leaving you with a bloody stump and putting your ex-bike on ebay for a nice profit we persuade to give it another go ..................... I knew there was as reason I never became a millionare :laugh:

Norm

Ps Can anyone let me know how to remove items (ie The secteur) from the for sale ads.. I'm a bit thick where computers are concerned and cant work out how to do it...
You just need some fairy dust to sprinkle (although asking a mod will also help :biggrin: )

Posters cannot edit for sale threads to remove the chance that someone changes something important after a sale is agreed.

OP
OP
cnb

cnb

Veteran
Thank you for helping me remove the post.. I'll have a mess around with the riding position and take it out for a few more rides :smile:

RoyPSB

Über Member
I'm a shade under 5'8" and have the same bike in a 54 (same decals as well - much better than the ones you most often see, I think).

I'm no expert on bike fits but did a bit of research on the fundamentals and set it up myself. I tend to do fairly quick shortish rides due to time constraints (15 miles) but I have found it very comfortable.

Good luck - great bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom