***SOLD*** Raleigh Siren Series 1 Ladies Mountain Bike, Great Condition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
Under orders to have a clearout so I have dropped the asking price!!

Now that I have cleaned it up, checked it over and made sure all is working well I have to sell this bike as I need the room. Originally my late wifes, it is around 20 years old but is in remarkably good condition for its age. This is probably due to the fact it has had very little use over the years. My daughter has had it for a few years but has not ridden it on the road that much at all. For the last 4 or 5 years it has been used on a turbo trainer.

The bike has a 19 inch frame and is finished in a blue metallic colour. The frame is believed to be steel.

The main features of the bike are:

21 speed Shimano SIS gears with twist grip gear shifters. The triple front chainring and 7 speed cassette provides a very wide range of gears for all terrains.

Suntour MG200 front suspension forks with quick release front wheel.

Polished alloy 26 inch wheels with Continental Double Fighter 26 x 1.9 tyres in as new condition - suitable for both on and off-road use.

Very comfortable Selle Royal Gel Shock saddle.

The bike is also fitted with a bottle cage and front and rear reflectors in addition to reflectors on each wheel.

The frame is designed so that it can be fitted with mudguards, carriers etc should they be required.

This bike was manufactured by Raleigh in Nottingham and still has all the original stickers.

This is a bargain at just £35.

If you are interested in this bike or require further information please message me.

The bike is located in the NG4 area of Nottingham and is for collection only, cash to be paid on collection.

DSC04807.JPG DSC04808.JPG DSC04809.JPG DSC04810.JPG DSC04811.JPG DSC04812.JPG DSC04814.JPG DSC04815.JPG DSC04816.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom