SOLD Red sports bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User42423

088.JPG

FOR SALE

Pre-1950 small framed sports bike. I bought it last September from ebay. I've tried to identify it, but can't!.

The main frame would suggest 1930s or 40s. the bars & brakes are later. The 3-speed Sturmey Archer hub has the date stamp AW-9 (1939). Whether this is original, I can't say.

Would look nice restored, otherwise, a "breaker".

I need it gone by Saturday 27th Feb. As I lose my storage space.

Offers in the region of £15.00.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@User42423 you got any pics you could e mail me ie sideways on etc etc , what size frame and wheels is it ?

just read the date you need this gone by ... cant get there for that what a shame

Sullebhain

Regular
I'll take it and the Falcon. To be honest though I'll probably end up breaking this one as have far too many projects on.

West London so not too far. Are you around during the day this week?

OP
OP
U

User42423

@User42423 you got any pics you could e mail me ie sideways on etc etc , what size frame and wheels is it ?

just read the date you need this gone by ... cant get there for that what a shame

Sorry to hear that Biggs. The frame size is 21", & wheels are 26".

OP
OP
U

User42423

I'll take it and the Falcon. To be honest though I'll probably end up breaking this one as have far too many projects on.

West London so not too far. Are you around during the day this week?

Hi Sullebhain. I'm glad your taking both. If you'd like to text me later today, we can arrange for you to collect. My mobile no; 07951-470409. Regards, Rob

Top Bottom