**SOLD** Reduced/Spilt? £495 Stunning Planet X SL Pro Carbon Ultegra 10sp RS61 Wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kernow_T

Über Member
Frameset purchased for my good self and lovingly built up as a speedy summer bike but no matter how hard I try I just can't grow another inch (story of my life).
Passed onto my pal who himself is just too stretched out on it so have to let it find its forever home. Gutted. It would be plain wrong to split this beauty up and sell the components IMO.
Essentially being sold for the material build cost (which were all keen) in the hope its well loved and regularly ridden.
Its been built up with a mix of brand new and lightly used parts. Im
This bike frame was raced by Cat 1 racer Martin Smith and the striking paint job done by Chris Grove at PRA.
Frameset is in excellent condition and group (all Ultegra 6700 with 105 5700 50/34 compact chainset) is in great cosmetic order too and functioning impeccably. Brand new saddle, cassette, BB, pads (brakes almost new) and premium cabling - chain as new.
Hardly used Shimano RS61 wheelset (less than 150 miles) with Specialized Turbo Pro tyres (700X25mm).
Frame is an XL suitable for 5'11"-6,2"

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgOAT0Ggbpe/

£645 posted ovvvno

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
In the sunshine - more justice tham pics taken inside

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRcnVLg_GS/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Get a short stem, put it at the top of the spacers and flip it so it faces upwards?
In terms of shortening it to fit, if so have done the 'standard' shrinking bits and pieces (don't want less than an 80stem), or just aesthetically?
Cheers

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
My suggestion was to make it fit.

(In the photo the stem looks quite long.)
Hi - yeah this is restored to 'normal' as per frame size - previously I'd changed and flipped stem etc but to no avail. Thanks for your help mind.
Cheers

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
OK - £599 inc postage before she ends up on the Bay

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Please, no. Stop dropping the price! I'm running out of excuses.

£598...I just want someone to own, rode and love her...that includes fully insured courier. You can do the sums yourself (not a penny profit in it for me) but I'd really like someone a little taller than me to enjoy her; she's an absolute beauty and, most importantly, a one-off!

Last edited:
Top Bottom