**SOLD** Reduced/Spilt? £495 Stunning Planet X SL Pro Carbon Ultegra 10sp RS61 Wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member

Have been trying to resist but next time there's a sellers fee offer it'll be on there
:okay:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Try Gumtree Kernow T . I just sold my synapse had 3 replies in 24 hours first viewer handed over the dosh.no fees and buyers cant see your email address until you want them to.

good Luck

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Try Gumtree Kernow T . I just sold my synapse had 3 replies in 24 hours first viewer handed over the dosh.no fees and buyers cant see your email address until you want them to.

good Luck
Many thanks - auctioned on eBay, finishes tomorrow, so if no sale, will give it a go. Such a great bike and incredible bargain (I think) for an awesome one off frameset - probably half the problem - I'll try Gumtree if not sold this weekend.
Cheers

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Many thanks - auctioned on eBay, finishes tomorrow, so if no sale, will give it a go. Such a great bike and incredible bargain (I think) for an awesome one off frameset - probably half the problem - I'll try Gumtree if not sold this weekend.
Cheers
If I was 6 inches taller.......

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Wheelset with Specialized Turbo tyres (all hardly used) £155 posted
Ultegra 6700 Groupset with all new cables, cassette 11-28, chain, BB £195 posted
Frameset and finishing kit (excellent condition headset bearings serviced etc and really couldn't be better) £195 posted

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Other options
400 posted without wheels
440 posted with good condition true/smooth DT Swiss 2.0 wheelset with tyres

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Stop this madness.
I cant justify or afford this and it's a no brainer.
You just have to have it. I'll gladly keep the wheels so just take the rest. Hit the bar with a CCer yesterday who was keen but wanted to maintain running their 28s tubeless so as frame, bar a few exceptions where 28s have been run, only clears a 25mm tyre, it couldn't quite cross the finish line

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
495 posted with Shimano RS61 w/Specialized Turbo Pro tyres as per original ad)
435 posted with DT Swiss 2.0 (true, smooth and loads of life left) with Conti GP4000
395 posted w/o wheels

Last edited:
Top Bottom