## SOLD ## Ridgeback Panorama Tourer 60cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
###### SOLD #######

Due to serious lack of use I've decide to sell my tourer. Bought in October 2010 with the intention of doing LEJOG, but my wife revoked my 2 week pass :angry:

I used it as an occasional commuting bike & a couple of short tours (2/3 days) for which I now use my 'winter' bike, so the tourer has not been used for the last 2 years.

It's pretty much std, apart from the stem & saddle. I've fit a shorter angled stem, but still have the original which would be included in the sale. & It has a Spa leather saddle fitted. The original pump was lost/stolen & has been replaced.
The wheels have hardly been used, as I had a dynamo set bought a few months after the bike, but they are not included (now fitted to my winter bike) so the original wheels have only covered a few hundred miles & have been fitted with Marathon plus (London) tyres which are almost new. Probably covered 200 miles max.

It is in excellent condition with the usual light scratches & scuffs from use, but nothing serious.
Looking for £550 ono.
Located near Hornsea, East Yorkshire full.jpg

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1
  • full.jpg
    full.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

wisdom

Guru
Due to serious lack of use I've decide to sell my tourer. Bought in October 2010 with the intention of doing LEJOG, but my wife revoked my 2 week pass :angry:

I used it as an occasional commuting bike & a couple of short tours (2/3 days) for which I now use my 'winter' bike, so the tourer has not been used for the last 2 years.

It's pretty much std, apart from the stem & saddle. I've fit a shorter angled stem, but still have the original which would be included in the sale. & It has a Spa leather saddle fitted. The original pump was lost/stolen & has been replaced.
The wheels have hardly been used, as I had a dynamo set bought a few months after the bike, but they are not included (now fitted to my winter bike) so the original wheels have only covered a few hundred miles & have been fitted with Marathon plus (London) tyres which are almost new. Probably covered 200 miles max.

It is in excellent condition with the usual light scratches & scuffs from use, but nothing serious.
Looking for £550 ono.
Located near Hornsea, East Yorkshire full.jpg
Lovely bike if only I had some spare cash.I have a ridgeback supernova hybrid and love it.

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • full.jpg
    full.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
At that price I would snap your hand off .... if that wasn't exactly the bike I already own. If I had room in the garage for another one I'd have it off you. I use mine for audaxes, club rides, mountain climbs and canal/railway path rides and I haven't found anything it can't cope with yet, despite my 20 stone weight. A nice bike, that.

Top Bottom