***SOLD*** Shimano Deore 3x9 Drivetrain For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
I have for sale a Shimano Deore 3x9 drivetrain which my partners son has recently removed from his mountain bike to upgrade to a 1x drivetrain.

The parts available are as follows:

Triple Shimano SG-X chainset with 22-32-44 teeth chainrings. The cranks are 175mm length.

Shimano FD-M530 front derailleur with a 34.9mm diameter clamp. The markings on the mech show it is suitable for a 66-69 degree chain stay angle.

Shimano BB-ES25 sealed cartridge bottom bracket.

Shimano 9-speed 11-34 cassette with 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34 teeth rings.

Shimano Deore LX RD-M581 rear derailleur.

Shimano SL-M530 shifters, one 3 speed for the front chainring, one 9 speed for the rear cassette.

All of the parts are in good condition and were all fully working when they were taken off the bike. There are signs of some wear on the large chainring as can be seen in the photos.

I would prefer to sell these parts as a whole but may consider offers for individual items.

I am looking for £50 for the lot, including postage to UK mainland addresses. Alternatively, they can be collected from the NG4 area of Nottingham.

If you require more details please message me.
fullsizeoutput_16d9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_16da.jpeg fullsizeoutput_16db.jpeg fullsizeoutput_16dc.jpeg IMG_0034.JPG IMG_0035.JPG fullsizeoutput_16df.jpeg fullsizeoutput_16de.jpeg fullsizeoutput_16e0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_16e1.jpeg

keithmac

Guru
Can I have it for my lads bike if still for sale, do you accept Paypal?.

In York so postage is best.

Top Bottom