[SOLD] Shimano SM-BB7900 Bottom Bracket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I assume that is English thread (68 mm)?

It looks like I will be converting one of my bikes after stupidly buying an incompatible power crank yesterday!

I don't suppose that you happen to also have a Hollowtech II chainset surplus to requirements, and/or the tools for the BB and preload adjustment? :whistle:

I will want to be fitting a single chainring, ideally a 42 tooth.

broady

Veteran

It looks like I will be converting one of my bikes after stupidly buying an incompatible power crank yesterday!

I don't suppose that you happen to also have a Hollowtech II chainset surplus to requirements, and/or the tools for the BB and preload adjustment? :whistle:

If @smokeysmoo doesn't, I have a hollowtech II chainset with a narrow/wide chainring fitted (not sure on number of tooth

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member

I think it’s Colin but will check.

I’ve nothing chaineet wise but do have some BB tools listed on here, I’ll have a look for the link.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
if no one else wants it i will take it as my latest build has a square taper bb with an 8 speed chainset on it combined with 10 speed chain, i do have a ht2 chainset i can fit to it .

ColinJ

if no one else wants it i will take it as my latest build has a square taper bb with an 8 speed chainset on it combined with 10 speed chain, i do have a ht2 chainset i can fit to it .
I definitely want it, as long as it is English thread! (I imagine that it is, unless it came off an Italian frame, but not all Italian frames have Italian thread BBs.)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I definitely want it, as long as it is English thread! (I imagine that it is, unless it came off an Italian frame, but not all Italian frames have Italian thread BBs.)

no problem

ColinJ

The parcel arrived today** - thanks.

At first glance, I thought that you had forgotten the preload tool but I found it in the BB box.

Good timing because I have just bought a right crank on eBay to go with my left powercrank.

Now I must order a chainring.

** In case anybody thinks that smokey was slow posting the package, he wasn't - I requested the delay because I was away in Devon.

Top Bottom