sold Sold Giant Defy 3 flat bar for sale(poss drop bar)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gareth01244

Veteran
I have a Giant Defy 3 for sale, I bought the frame with a few bits included from a fellow member on here and built it up to use on a turbo trainer, with the winter being so mild round here I never really used it and its now up for sale as part of my slimming down process.
The frame is from 2013 if I remember right and its a M/L in Giant speak, its running Shimano Sora with an upgraded FSA mega crankset.
I have put a new Sora 9 speed cassette on it along with new Tiagra flat bar levers and new Shimano Sora flat bar shifters complete with new cabling.
The brakes are Tektro and came off my own Giant Defy 1 shortly after purchase so are lightly used as are the Giant stock wheels which again I removed after upgrading mine shortly after buying it.
The stem is a new Giant one and the bars are also new.
The bike is pictured with a mtb saddle and alloy seat post that suited my wife and allowed me to change its height quickly without fear of damaging the Carbon seat post that the bike will be sold with along with the stock seat that my defy 1 came with( again removed shortly after purchase)
The pedals and mudguards are not included DSCF7649.JPG DSCF7652.JPG DSCF7653.JPG DSCF7655.JPG
The bike has carbon forks and is in really good condition with very few visible marks and would make a great commuter or road bike if the drops where reinstated
I do have Giant drop handle bars that I could include in the sale if someone wanted to return it to its original state and I also have a set of Sora STI shifters available from another build which I would be willing to sell if you didn't want the flat bar set up.
Looking for £175 with the flat bar set up, collection from Chester

ElGalan

Do you have the drop bar with brakes etc? I'm looking for a set for my Defy4.

Top Bottom