[SOLD] - Specialized Rockhopper SL Expert 2010 Mountain Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK - my other half's mountain bike is up for sale.

It is a Specialized Rockhopper SL Expert 2010 Mountain Bike details are best found here - good for information at least.
The bike was purchased November 2009 and has been well used including commuting to work - it was bought under the cycle to work scheme and we can prove that it is fully paid for and owned by my other half if needed. It was £900 new, and we have paid around £650 for it.

The grips have been replaced with Ergon GP1 grips and there is a little damage (3 areas have scratches shown in photos) after he and the bike fell over whilst learning to use cleats or at least learning to detach them! And there is the usual wear around the pedal area on the pedal arms. The bike has had a new chain and other bits back in July 2010 (I'll see if I can find the receipt and work out what was for my bike and what was for his - but it had a service and what needed replacing according to our LBS was replaced). The tyres have been replaced - the rear is Vredestein Black Panther, the front is the original (Specialized Fast Trak LK Control). The bike includes front and rear mud catchers (useful in wet conditions on a commute to work), a cateye rear light TL-LD1100 and the cateye strada wireless cycle computer RD300W.

IMG_9931.JPG
IMG_9935.JPG
IMG_9936.JPG

Areas of damage
IMG_9938.JPG
IMG_9941.JPG
IMG_9949.JPG

We would like £350 for it please. P&P might be more interesting - we have sold out bike rack but may be able to borrow it back... Otherwise my brother is a courier and I can talk to him. We are due in late February to travel up the M40, M42, M6 and on to the A56, M60 up to Oldham so if you live somewhere on that route we may be able to help out. I am more than happy for someone to come here for a pick up as well.

If you want more photos etc, please just ask. The bike can always be gotten out of the shed and photo'ed... we are using our touring bikes now to try to get used to them for the tour.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
can you mark it as sold please - it is now selling on ebay. thanks Emma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom