[SOLD] Specialized Roubaix Comp (2013) | 54 cm | Matt Black | 105 Groupset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AWM6

Über Member
Following 2 years in storage, I am finally selling my beloved Matt Black Specialized Comp. Owned since new, well looked after and regularly serviced by Specialized.

IMG_20200623_125609851.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283924447080?

Grab an absolute bargain - £100 starting price - no reserve.
(*Stages Crank Power Meter not included in sale but can be purchased separately - £100).

Details Below:
  • 54cm Matt Black Frame - this bike looks stunning and is a joy to ride.
  • Full Shimano 105 Black Groupset.
  • FACT 8r carbon frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz and tapered head tube for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
  • Specialized FACT full carbon monocoque fork with Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and smooth
  • Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry saddle with Cr-Mo rails, flat profile, and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts;
  • FACT carbon Comp seatpost helps absorb road vibrations but remains stiff and efficient

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
At first i thought you were asking £100 for the bike then i re read that was the starting price

OP
OP
AWM6

AWM6

Über Member
Beautiful bike mate. What wheels are on that?

Thanks, selling a bike always feels like such a tough thing to do - hence the 2 years in storage!

As vickster said below - the wheels are Mavic Open Pro's on Hope Hubs. I think these have been a great combination for the set up of the bike.

vickster

Legendary Member
Showing your legendary status there vickster!

:okay:
Snap (well hopefully not literally!)

Attachments

• 005FA412-B725-4076-A91B-747C1BC73F82.jpeg
    005FA412-B725-4076-A91B-747C1BC73F82.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 2

Steve T

Veteran

Following 2 years in storage, I am finally selling my beloved Matt Black Specialized Comp. Owned since new, well looked after and regularly serviced by Specialized.

View attachment 531938

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283924447080?the

Grab an absolute bargain - £100 starting price - no reserve.
(*Stages Crank Power Meter not included in sale but can be purchased separately - £100).

Details Below:
  • 54cm Matt Black Frame - this bike looks stunning and is a joy to ride.
  • Full Shimano 105 Black Groupset.
  • FACT 8r carbon frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz and tapered head tube for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
  • Specialized FACT full carbon monocoque fork with Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and smooth
  • Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry saddle with Cr-Mo rails, flat profile, and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts;
  • FACT carbon Comp seatpost helps absorb road vibrations but remains stiff and efficient

I'd be interested in the power meter is it a Shimano 5800 one? can you put up a picture please and just confirm the crank length is 170 or 172.5 ? if so and price is £100 I'll have it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AWM6

AWM6

Über Member
I'd be interested in the power meter is it a Shimano 5800 one? can you put up a picture please and just confirm the crank length is 170 or 172.5 ? if so and price is £100 I'll have it.

Hi Steve T,

I need to give the successful bidder first option (and the PM is currently still on the bike). If they decline, I will be in touch.

I dont have a photo as it is on the bike. However, here are the details...

Purchased May 2018
Stages Cycling
Black
Shimano 105 5800 Power Meter Crank Left Arm (2nd Gen)
170mm

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Steve T,

I need to give the successful bidder first option (and the PM is currently still on the bike). If they decline, I will be in touch.

I dont have a photo as it is on the bike. However, here are the details...

Purchased May 2018
Stages Cycling
Black
Shimano 105 5800 Power Meter Crank Left Arm (2nd Gen)
170mm
I am sorry I misunderstood the wording- I thought the item was for sale on here separately for £100, not part of the Ebay sale. But if the bidder doesn't want it let me know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom