[SOLD] Specialized Secteur 56cm, Shimano 105 (5700) 3x10 - Nice low gears!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zigzak789

Hi Paul,

Really interested in the bike, would you be willing to post it via courier as I'm based in Long Eaton and I'm not currently driving at the moment.

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hi,

I dont really like to post as there is the potential for things to get damaged in transit.

However, I do have a trip to Lichfield coming up, and from there its just a trip up the A38 and A50 to long eaton - So, if we can agree a date and the weather looks favourable I might be able to drop it off. I believe the advert gives an accurate description of the bike, but Im always happier to show it in person, and the buyer see it.

There are 2 conditions to this...

1 - No haggling on price unless you can show me something I have misrepresented
2 - £10 sent friends and family via paypal (non refundable) to cover my petrol costs. If you buy the bike you can take this £10 off the price.

Let me know what you think.

Paul.

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hi Mike,

I have arrange with Zak above to take it over early next week dependant on the weather, so it is sold.

I will let you know should that change.

Paul.

Zigzak789

Thanks Paul,

Was good to meet you as well and once again thanks for coming over and dropping it off for me!

Took it for an 11 mile ride yesterday evening and couldn't be happier with it.

Pekaroo

Über Member
Glad the bike has gone to a good home........enjoy the bike Zak and enjoy the cash Paul. 🚲

Top Bottom