SOLD TACX Neo Direct Drive Smart Trainer (Price Drop)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scaleyback

Veteran
Trainer now SOLD

(Price Drop)

One of the best Direct Drive trainers available. Later versions Neo2 & Neo 2T are essentially the same with small improvements.
I purchased this new 3 years 9 months ago for £1,021. In fully working condition, clean and undamaged and I see no reason why it will not give a new owner many more years of use.
I was 72 when I bought it and consequently this trainer has had an 'easy life' (no 100 miles rides every day and no massive power exerted on it Lol )
For Sale because we have just adopted 2 dogs and I no longer have the time (or the energy) for cycling.

I have used this trainer on the Zwift platform in my shed (man cave) With a Zwift account and a internet connection you can simulate many rides from all over the World.
Ride up the legendary Alpe d' Huez as on the Tour de France (this took me 78mins @ age 71) I then slept for a week ! Warning Zwift is seriously addictive.
The trainer is sold with many accessories: incl 2 x Power 'bricks, a Neo Disc Extractor, essential for some maintenance, a spare 'skewer', 2 x front wheel risers and all original paperwork. Trainer is fitted with a new Shimano 11 speed cassette, this can be changed.

I also have the Wahoo Kickr Indoor Cycling desk which I will make available via a separate price negotiation.

Any questions ? I have been on Zwift for over 5 years so hopefully can answer most of them.

Collection is favoured from Catterick North Yorkshire (post code DL10) where if you have 15 mins to spare I can give you a working 'demo' but I appreciate that may not be convenient for an interested party.

I will travel North or South a 'reasonable distance to meet a potential buyer, daylight/public place.. This weighs over 21kg, ! I have the original box and I assume this could be couriered to a potential buyer ?

We would need to discuss cost.

I have priced this very competitively and not included any of the extras in my pricing.

P1006361-L.jpg

P1006362-XL.jpg

P1006363-L.jpg

P1006367-L.jpg

P1006374_bike3-L.jpg

P1006369_Wahoo%20desk-XL.jpg

Wahoo%20desk-M.jpg

Price: £275.00 (was £300.) (incls listed extras) Postage extra to be agreed.
Cash on Collection. Bank Transfer. Or can accept payment into my Wife's Paypal account (buyer pays Paypal fees)
Currently for sale on Talk Photography (I am a long established member) Will be advertised on local Facebook groups in the near future.

Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
What a bargain!!!

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
Thank you for your thoughts Milzy. Members on the Zwift forum said I wasn't asking nearly enough. I will be happy to pass it on for someone else to enjoy it, hopefully as much as I have.

Top Bottom