SOLD The SBDU has to go

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Those who were following this thread, know that I was thinking of selling the bike
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/repair-and-repaint-reynolds-753-frame.254188/page-6

Needs must, I'm cutting back and I always knew that this would go one day as it is not my perfect size, however that day has come a little quicker than I expected

I tried for a quick local sale, no packing, no hassle but had nothing but chancers wanting to flip it.

As I want it to go to a good home, I'm now going to try on here. I did not start here as, frankly, post Brexit it is complicated not just procedurally but because of the increase in cost. I'd like to get (most) of my money back, but know that charges will make the total cost a bit spendy.

Anyway here goes.

My history with the bike is set out in the tread above.

main details are

Seat tube 55cm CT

Seattube replaced with Reynolds 753 tube seat lug replaced.

Repainted, Decals H Lloyd. To note the metal headtube bad disappeared and replaced with a transfer. the seat tube panel is also a transfer. To note the transfers are 753. I believe however that the frame is one of eth very first 753R frames, based on date and bottom bracket shell, however I went with regular 753 transfer as I lack the documented proof.

Components, Gears, brakes, shifters chainset, Dura ace black, 7100/7200. Brake levers Dura ace 7200. bars and stem 3ttt. Seatpost Miche 26.8 NoS. In the photos it has Mavic GP4 rims and mavic 510 hubbed wheels on, but I will swap these out for a set of Mavic SSC with Campag Record Hubs.

Asking 750GBP but am open for discussion.

payment via paypal to a UK bank account (so that bit is easy).

Delivery, if to the UK I will pack but I'd ask the buyer to organise. I have shipped to and from the UK post Brexit and it is much easier if the shipping company has one email address, one contact point and one person to ask for additional charges if necessary. (long story). Anywhere in the EU I can pack and send. for our small but dedicated US group of US CCers send me a message.

For more questions, photos etc etc send me a pm.

SB1.jpg

SB2.jpg SB3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom