Repair and repaint Reynolds 753 frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BalkanExpress
They're toeclips. I hope there's some Christophe leather straps to go with them?

Not Christophe...but they are yellow:becool:
straps.jpg

OP
OP
BalkanExpress
Balkan and Special Eyes - I know how you feel. :-(

Eroica California 2020 was initially posponed from April to late September, then cancelled altogether fort last year. Cambria, California USA is only a hour-hour drive from us but #COVID19 has made it seem infinitely farther away, at least in time.

Had we had a *real* president in office 2017-2021 here in the USA (one who was logical, sentient, compassionate, ethical, mentally balanced, not an extreme narcissist or a mob boss, etc.), perhaps I would have hope for Eroica California to take place this April, but I am not optimistic: Biden and Harris are very good -- but they are not miracle workers
or magicians.

Jon

Yepp, but there are far worse things going on in the world than a few cancelled events . I have a relative who works in A&E in New York, I'm just thankful that they are still alive.

OP
OP
BalkanExpress
Well it's been an interesting couple of months. The bike is finally (almost) complete ^_^but I may have to move it on, :sad:.

Whatever happens, I'm happy with where I am, except for the bar tape of course but I never can do that properly:rolleyes:

SB2.jpg

and the toe clips came out well:laugh:

SB6.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Looks great, and the black & yellow bits set it off nicely!

Off on toe clip / strap tangent, these from Spa look the business, and the clips stop you scratching your eroica ready shoes.
1617782281672.png

Top Bottom