[SOLD] Van Nicholas Yukon Ti bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Okay, I've slept on it and slept on it and eventually decided to put this bike up for sale :'(

Advertised here and on YACF.

Purchased in July 2007 from Wheelcraft, Milton of Campsie from Big Al. Relatively little use - used to complete 400km and 600km for SR in 2007 as well as about a dozen 200/300 audaxes since (mostly in 2008), and a smaller number of 100s. Due to ill health which started in 2008 I have mostly used this for cafe rides and short pootles, although I did ride a 200 and got 2/3 of the way round a 300 on it this year.

I put on a new cassette and chain in 2008/09 (exact date not known) and added a carbon seatpost and new saddle, but otherwise it's as I got it. The middle chainring could do with replacing and a new chain would not do any harm.

The frame is the largest non-custom frame available (60cm top tube c-c, and 64cm seat tube measured from middle of BB to top of seat tube)
Groupset is Campag Race triple, wheels are CX/R Pro racing rims on Miarge hubs built by Big Al (new rear hub fitted after 200 miles as wobble detected)
PBK Carbon Seatpost with Fizik Pave HP saddle.
Stem is Outland and Bars are Outland 31Eight with Specialized bar tape and gel inserts.
Van Nicholas Carbon AZ forks, Shimano long drop brakes.
Brake levers/shifters are Campag Veloce.
Fitted with new Look Keos (ridden once), but can swap for Look Deltas if that suits you better.
Currently has Krylion tyres but I plan on keeping them as they match my TT bike :-* I can put on Conti Ultras or Rubino Pro 23s, whatever suits you best.
Polar computer not included as I need to keep something!!!
Although not fitted or pictured I shall include SKS mudguards.

Having had a look at the bike today and given it a check over, it's in very good condition with only slight 'rust' on bolts and 'bits' exposed to the elements....I have tried to capture these in pics.

So, the price?

I think £1100 is a fair price and will encourage a quick sale. Plus whatever it costs for either me to have it packed and posted or you to collect or arrange collection.

I'll take any interest shown as 'dibs' until I hear differently, so comment along the lines of 'that would look good with my arse parked on it, might be interested' will be viewed by me as 'dibs' until I hear "one's arse will not be fitting itself around the smooth curves of the Pave saddle!"...but if someone comes along and says "right here's a cheque, get it packed" that will cancel any dibs! So think and act fast!! ;D

DSCF4932.jpg

DSCF4931.jpg

DSCF4933.jpg

DSCF4934.jpg

DSCF4938.jpg

DSCF4935.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom