[SOLD] - Voodoo Limba cyclocross/road bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Valiant

Veteran
I've got a Voodoo Limba for sale, it's 58cm and finished in a beautiful White Colour. It's made from Scandium and the forks are Carbon Fibre with Shimano 105 gearing, Avid Shorty brakes and FSA finishings. It is a very nicely specc'd and lightweight cyclocross bike, so perfect on and off road! It's only been ridden a few times on short rides uptos about 10m and never off road meaning it's pretty much as new condition!!! Can supply it with road or cross tires :smile: It's not even 6 months old!

It costs £1k new so how about basically half price, that's 50% off. £550ono. £450! Make me an offer!

Collection is preferred but might be able to post at a push. Collection from Limehouse E14, or Forest Gate E7. However could meet you virtually anywhere in London.

5783910672_8a34c13a36_z.jpg

5783356299_eaba7094e0_z.jpg

5783355757_1c43be6cb0_z.jpg

5783909974_4ef3438b63_z.jpg

Cheers,
Sam

OP
OP
Valiant

Valiant

Veteran
There is now a bit of surface rust on the bolts due to being in the seller, so you might be surprised by the price I accept.

vickster

Legendary Member
Oddly tempted, I have a thing for white bikes!!

58cm is quite big, I am 5'10 with long arms and legs, currently riding a 61cm Spesh Sirrus / Crosstrail

What might the surprising price be...send me a PM ;)

vickster

Legendary Member
Hmm, what are your views on the size - how big are you? Looking at the halfords site, where this is being flogged off reduced, it looks like a 58cm frame will be far too big. Why are you selling out of interest? Cheers :smile:

DCCD

Über Member
The frame is too big for me but I'd be interested in everything else as I've just bought a cyclocross frame and will be building it up.

Would you be willing to split - if someone was interested in the frame?

Andy

DCCD

Über Member
.......to me :smile:

I dont need the frame as its way too big for me. I'm building the components on to another smaller frame.

If anyone would like to buy just the frame and carbon forks, please pm me.

I'll start a separate for sale thread for it to get the ball rolling.

Thanks,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom