SOLDFor Sale Gt Zaskar carbon Expert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Its going to good home.
I hope so. I still plan to collect on Tue morning if that is OK.

Your bike will be in good company, it is joining a classic 90s Zaskar 20yrs it's senior as well as 2 more triple triangle MTBs, a triple triangle GT hybrid and a triple triangle Carbon all-road bike. Starting to look a bit like a GT showroom rather than a family bike collection...... :whistle:

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
I hope so. I still plan to collect on Tue morning if that is OK.

Your bike will be in good company, it is joining a classic 90s Zaskar 20yrs it's senior as well as 2 more triple triangle MTBs, a triple triangle GT hybrid and a triple triangle Carbon all-road bike. Starting to look a bit like a GT showroom rather than a family bike collection...... :whistle:

I got back early hours so I'm good for tomorrow.

I said it was going to a good home, it'll have lots of friends^_^

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Good to meet you Steve.

Hope you enjoy it:okay:
One thing I have found in my time on this forum is that, without fail, it puts you in contact with the most amazing people. It was a pleasure to meet you, although I could tell you would have liked to have kept this one even if you only rode it once a year.

The bike is brilliant and Baby Skol (He's not such a baby anymore) is going to love it.

Thanks mate, if you ever want to get out for a ride, let me know. :cheers:

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
I'm glad you feel that way. I also think it's a pleasure to meet me:laugh:

In all honesty, it's good to meet a nice, genuine bloke like you. You know I'll hold you to the ride out some day. I'm really glad it's gone to you and it'll be used and loved by baby Skol (sometimes by his dad too by the the size of the grin on his face after the test ride).

I want to see a pic of it in use too!

All the best to you and your GT riding clan:okay:

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
PERFECT!!

Would've loved to have seen his face when he got back from school. He looks well hardcore with the saddle dropped^_^

Look at dad givin' it the beans too:tongue:

btw its put a smile on my face too:okay:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
One thing I have found in my time on this forum is that, without fail, it puts you in contact with the most amazing people. It was a pleasure to meet you, although I could tell you would have liked to have kept this one even if you only rode it once a year.

The bike is brilliant and Baby Skol (He's not such a baby anymore) is going to love it.

Thanks mate, if you ever want to get out for a ride, let me know. :cheers:
Bromance!

Top Bottom