SOLVED - Golden Cheetah: Train View Performance chart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iamjones

I am running Golden Cheetah v3.6 developmental build jan 2021 on W10. When I used to go into Train mode and select my workout, the chart in the middle used to show a watts graph of my selected workout. When I started the workout, a vertical line showed where I was in the workout. I did something and accidentally changed the center chart. How do I get it back? The center chart now has time in 5m increments along the bottom with a menu along the top that says New, Save, Save As, Undo, Redo...

I tried while connected to wifi to in GC select View, Reset Layout and that didn't do it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

iamjones

This GC installation does not appear to have a Performance chart tab any more. How do I recreate it?

OP
OP
I

iamjones

Answer 1: If you read my other posts, my first GC install didn't work with a bluetooth connection because the device did not have bluetooth functionality. So I installed on another device. The second install no longer had the chart. I had not deleted the first installation yet, so I exported the chart from the first install and imported it into the second install. When I first viewed the imported Performance graph, it wasn't quite correct. For example, it showed time at the bottom instead of distance. When I selected a Workout, it changed to distance. And everything about the Performance chart now appeared as it originally did.

Answer 2: Recreate the chart. I did not get to test this fully, but I think it will change once a Workout is selected like in Answer 1 and appear like it should except for the words "golden cheetah" at top center. In Train View, select the third view Toggle (there are 4 icons next to each other towards the upper right). This creates a tab view of different charts. Click the "+" at the end, the select New, Workout, change the name to Performance, and select Ok.

Now how to place either result in the Train View main default chart. I did not have to do anything else. It just appeared right where it had disappeared from.

Last edited:
Top Bottom