Some Bsim questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey all, so if you read my thread about my smoking turbo, you'll be happy to hear I've gotten the new one and tested it out last night. I actually think it's more accurate, maybe it's my imagination but it feels like it's closer to reading how fast I think I should be going and I don't have the blue numbers as often.

In any case, I have a couple of questions that I couldn't find the answers to on the Bkool help site.

1. What is the IF number?
2. What are the points used for and how do I use them?
3. Why is it that many of the sessions I do don't have any ghosts available despite there having been attempts on it? Is there a setting that allows your ride to show up as a ghost for others to race against?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hey all, so if you read my thread about my smoking turbo, you'll be happy to hear I've gotten the new one and tested it out last night. I actually think it's more accurate, maybe it's my imagination but it feels like it's closer to reading how fast I think I should be going and I don't have the blue numbers as often.

In any case, I have a couple of questions that I couldn't find the answers to on the Bkool help site.

1. What is the IF number?
2. What are the points used for and how do I use them?
3. Why is it that many of the sessions I do don't have any ghosts available despite there having been attempts on it? Is there a setting that allows your ride to show up as a ghost for others to race against?
1. Intensity Factor http://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204071814-Intensity-Factor Basiclly how hard you worked compared to your ftp.
2. To buy new kit in bsim, jersey and shorts currently. If it works.
3. If you challenge somebody their ghost appears and also you can edit the session in the schedule to add ghosts. Make sure bsim is not set for solo mode

Top Bottom