Some help please from the London folk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi

I am trying to organise a "Stag do" down in london

Amongst other things, we are planning to go to a ten pin bowling alley in the centre of London.

Anyone know any located close to Tower Bridge? Looking for a fairly cheap bog standard one (not like Namco near London eye who want £520 for block booking!)

Also, for some of the guys, money is tight (we are scots after all!) any ideas for reasonably cheap sightseeing, things to do? etc

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Cheap sightseeing involves walking around Parliament, Buck House, Picadilly etc etc....
Doesn't cost anything.

As for bowling near tower bridge, off the top of my head cxan't think of anything closer than elephant and castle megabowl or whatever it's called:
http://www.bowlingbears.com/venues/elephant.htm

The one at russell square is good too, not too far away:
http://www.bowlingbears.com/venues.htm

If you're here on a tuesday or thursday, you can go to the dogs in walthamstow and it's only a quid each to get in.......

Tetedelacourse

Rab quit this nonsense about London. Get yersels into Craig Tara for a weekend. Mind and have a good scrub before getting home though!

OP
OP
Rab

Rab

Veteran
walker said:
sight seeing on a stag do? glad your not my best man

Believe me I was all up for Karting, paintball etc, but some of the guys can't afford it - sheesh!!

Some interesting entertainment has been lined up for the evening though :smile: ;)

OP
OP
Rab

Rab

Veteran
Tetedelacourse said:
Rab quit this nonsense about London. Get yersels into Craig Tara for a weekend. Mind and have a good scrub before getting home though!

Mmmmm, just down the road from us and it is a real den of naughtiness.

TBH I had Amsterdam tee'd up, but the Bride to be got wind of it and well lets just say she was not enamoured

domtyler

Über Member
Just bring a large quantity of Bucky with you and install yourselves in a carriage of the Northern line for the night! ;)

zimzum42

Legendary Member
There is a lovely Scottish community near Euston Station. Just bring plenty of Special and a big coat, it's cold in that little park!

Top Bottom