- Year for domestiques to shine as 3 crashes in the early stages took off out some stars, some teams and threw out the playbook.
- Jumbo Visma despite its loss of team members including serious GC contender Roglic saw Vingegaard, Kuss and van Aert shines
- Mathieu van der Poel casual demeanour, while winning a stage, wearing yellow and doing lead-outs.
- Ineos despite an excellent showing this year, failed miserably across the board
- Pogcar's body shape and form - fleshed did indicate that you need muscle and endurance and not just weenie weight.
- Rise of the roulers across the team
- End of a journey for one of TDF's outstanding stars - Froome and another TDF icon - Gripel
- Cav took grabbed his chances with both hands when Ewan, Bennet and Ackerman's absence.
- Alpecin-Fenix, a TDF invite delivered an exceptional bonus to their sponsors.
- Rise of the Danes led by Vingegaard
- Ben O'Connor unexpected Alpine climb and stage 9 win
- Dominant non cycling TDF 2021 personality - Patrick Lefevere
- Cav kept us riveted from the day his late inclusion was announced until the very end
- Pogcar spectacular decimation of his GC rivals in stage 8 in the rain soaked Alps.
- van Aert taking high-mountain, time trail and sprint with iconic Mt Ventoux being the most spectacular
- The girl with signboard
- Ineos with the highest budget and sponsorship