Some info on my new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sherlock1988

I’m new to cycling and just brought a new bike.
I do not know anything about it other than the frame says forme longcliffe pro.
Anyone know anything about this bike, good or bad welcome.

Attachments

• DFC9155B-ED4F-4E78-9278-3EAB9DFC505F.jpeg
    DFC9155B-ED4F-4E78-9278-3EAB9DFC505F.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 6

C R

Guru
I’m new to cycling and just brought a new bike.
I do not know anything about it other than the frame says forme longcliffe pro.
Anyone know anything about this bike, good or bad welcome.
How does it ride? Do you enjoy going out on it? That's what matters.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Shifters look like the originals from my Giant. On this basis I'm going to go with mid-2000s, entry level.

All good if it does the job - your money goes a long way if you're happy to buy old gear :smile:

Reactions: C R

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Welcome @Sherlock1988 how long have you owned it ?
Looks like it's no longer got the original wheels as they look like Viking branded unit's.
As others have said as long as you enjoy it that is all that matters

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
There is a good looking bike under there somewhere. Sorry cannot help with any informaiton. Just to say my bike is a similar colourway. I changed the bar tape to black and I think it improved the look.

As others have said the main thing is you enjoy it. Happy cycling.

Reactions: C R
After a quick Gooigle the only bike I can find that matches your frames colour is er, yours :wacko:

This may, or may not be the as you bought it from, but as Biggs682 alluded to upthread it's had stuff swapped out as I doubt Forme would use Viking components.

Did you buy it from the original owner? If so, and if they're half as anal as myself, (and many others on here), they would have had the original sales receipt for the bike, I've got all mine and never hesitate to pass them on if I ever sell a bike I've owned from new.

It's always worth running a bikes serial number through any bike checker websites you can, such as THIS one. Just to make sure it's not been registered stolen at anytime, I'm not suggesting anything you understand, but just don't know if you're aware of such sites.

Considering the apparent lack of info available on this bike, your best bet IMO would be to email Forme Bikes HERE with the serial number, and they should be able to tell you everything you need to know, from model year to original spec etc, etc :okay:

Attachments

• Forme.png
    Forme.png
    293 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom