Some minor paint to the frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
the planned new bike is close enough to claret to tempt me into adding some sky blue hoops for a West Ham stylee look

Condor want £100 to do that, searching this forum recommends someone in Hither Green but that's not awful local for me

Don;t want to try myself in case it goes wrong and looks like someone had a go and arsed it up

I'm based in E4

ta

domtyler

Über Member
West Ham? Why? Just why?

PrettyboyTim

Perhaps you could find some strips of adhesive plastic the right colour and stick them on. Then if you screwed it up you could just peel them off again...

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
blimey

thanks for all that help

West Ham and style don't go together

oh my sides

kyuss

Veteran
£100 for some blue hoops!;) Robbers!

Get yourself down to your nearest signmakers and buy a few strips of thin vinyl. Can't see it being more than £10 and at least it can be removed if West Ham start slipping down the league.

U

User482

That's a great idea. My frame is blue so perhaps I should go for claret hoops to look like the away kit.

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
suspect Condor are very very busy and the paint dept don't open a tin of paint for less than £100, fair enough

budget is already stretched sadly or I'd go for a total paint job

and sir's support for West Ham is not conditional on where they are in the league(s)

ciclos uno are fairly near me and seem to have or have access to a fancy dan paint dept, other than being extraordinarily hard to get in touch with, they might be my option, you've put that idea in my head now smokin, i was going for discrete, perhaps full on gauche is called for

Top Bottom