Some people !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
There's always going to be some fool.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
What's so unusual about this particular incident compared to the many others before where no reward was offered? Who's behind this offer of £2,000 and why? It does seem rather excessive given that the offender faces a maximum fine of half that.

(Don't get me wrong, the man is an idiot who deserves to be prosecuted.)

midlife

Guru
I hope you're not suggesting this isn't enough to cause psychological trauma in the train driver. Hitting a person must be the worst living nightmare for a driver, and this was an incredibly near miss.

Yep, must be absolutely devastating for the train drive if he hit and killed someone. But in this case he didn't.

Like many I drive on fast a roads here in Cumbria with lots of t junctions, people overtaking tractors on blind bends just in front etc Many times I have had real Oh S**t moments and wonder why I am still in one piece or indeed alive. Shaking and sweating in the car listening to the silence. Terrifying yes but not psychological trauma.

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
What's so unusual about this particular incident compared to the many others before where no reward was offered? Who's behind this offer of £2,000 and why? It does seem rather excessive given that the offender faces a maximum fine of half that.

(Don't get me wrong, the man is an idiot who deserves to be prosecuted.)
i

It says some mob called Crimestoppers is going to cough
up the 2g , that particular crossing has limited stop trains so they pass through North Sheen fairly rapid and sometimes you have quite a wait due to multiple trains going along this main London line, so they installed a footbridge maybe 2 years ago , be interesting to see if someone dobs him in ,

Top Bottom