Some puncture repair questions (with pictures)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
indeed, I use to be very cocky at road side fixes in all conditions, my near eyesight has gone a bit bad lately and I've had some dodgy attempts of late, especially in the dark, so I rather cravenly carry two spare tubes these days and fix not good anymore ones in the kitchen with a sink, hot water, liquid soap, paper towels, a track pump, reading glasses and best of all a cup of tea.

much more civilised

potsy

Rambler
Tynan said:
indeed, I use to be very cocky at road side fixes in all conditions, my near eyesight has gone a bit bad lately and I've had some dodgy attempts of late, especially in the dark, so I rather cravenly carry two spare tubes these days and fix not good anymore ones in the kitchen with a sink, hot water, liquid soap, paper towels, a track pump, reading glasses and best of all a cup of tea.

much more civilised
Or just throw 'em away and buy another for £2-£3 and do sommat more interesting instead:biggrin: like clean your bike;)

Tynan

Veteran
I actually quite enjoy doing a repair in the kitchen, and I always enjoy the feeling of repairing something rather than replacing it

the bike's outsaide in the cold and dark, which is why my cleaning tends to take very quickly first thing in the morning

Top Bottom