Some Vintage Cycle Posters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

gladiator.jpg

Clarissa regretted slavering so much Assos cream on.

columbia.jpg

"You've heard of a zonkey? Well we're going to have a ponkey.

humber1.jpg

Having zoomed easily past two gents, Mabel couldn't resist giving them the w*nker sign.

chris42

They are really good!
where did you get them?

Shaun

Founder
Mr Phoebus said:
Having zoomed easily past two gents, Mabel couldn't resist giving them the w*nker sign.

ROFLMAO - workmates are wondering why I'm nearly wetting myself laughing!!!! :ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

Good Phoebus, GOOD.

How about:

"This is a bicycle" said User.

"What a load of crapola, if they're that good why don't I have one?" said Bonj

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
the top one's used as a wine label methinks.....

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've got a book full of these, and it has the monkey/parrot one in, and I'd always wondered "Why on earth...?" I can only assume that there is some fable or American folk tale about a monkey and a parrot... Anyone know?

They weren't shy of showing knockers in those days. If bikes were advertised like that now, maybe cycling would be more popular!

Also love the Mabel caption...:ohmy:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
I've got a book full of these, and it has the monkey/parrot one in, and I'd always wondered "Why on earth...?" I can only assume that there is some fable or American folk tale about a monkey and a parrot... Anyone know?

They weren't shy of showing knockers in those days. If bikes were advertised like that now, maybe cycling would be more popular!

Also love the Mabel caption...:ohmy:

volunteering? :ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye;42477][QUOTE=Arch said:

Also love the Mabel caption...:biggrin:

volunteering? :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't believe the photos I've already posed for mate...:ohmy:

don't worry, alecs, we'll forward them onto you. if you're going to be a member here, you have to have the full facts, so to speak.

Top Bottom