Some would like it... Wide Path Camper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Would there be enough room for Miss Goodbody?
I'm sure we'd be able to sort the legs out so that it works for all parties concerned :okay:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
You'd be able to drag your own pope around.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
And at only €3000 for the basic package including all the essential addons (including a better madras). Bargain.

I find that one of these goes a lot further for the price, and weighs me down a lot less.
eb7a8061d56c228f0bb3480ebcb83db7.png

I like it in principle but how low a geared bike would you need to get it over even the smallest hills? let alone some of those in Cumbria, Hartside and Kirkstone instantly come to mind and then if you wanted to take it in to Scotland or Wales!

Bear in mind that it's a Danish company and they might not be 'thinking outside the box' as Denmark makes Lincolnshire look hilly.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Bear in mind that it's a Danish company and they might not be 'thinking outside the box' as Denmark makes Lincolnshire look hilly.
you obviously have not ridden my route to work. Danish roads snd cycle paths are well suited for this trailer but I would want an electric assist bike or better still a moped. moped camping is big over here. I cannot see the advantage over a tent unless you are going on a RTW ride

Top Bottom