Somerset levels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
Hi Guys, sorry can't make it, the Swine Flu jab I had this morning has really knocked me up, I feel like honking!

Seriously, I can hardly walk.

Have a good day

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
Watched Hot Fuzz earlier, it was filmed in Wells

Domino

Veteran
Hi Guys, sorry I'm also going to have to pull out. Been suffering from a stinking cold for a few days and was hoping I'd shook it off by now but still feel pretty rough. Yet another broken nights sleep. The weather doesn't look to good, especially the wind. Good luck slogging through that to anyone who makes it.

Davidc

Guru
Took one look this morning at 7 am and decided against it, wind and rain yet again.

Have to look at a planned ride again when the weather goes back to sensible.

jeltz

Veteran
Must have just missed you, got a little lost but arrived at the pub a little bit before 10, parked in the car park and got some strange looks from some guys with a silver pick up obviously doing something with the pub. I couldn't see any other cycling types about so figured I was the only one that had shown up so went on.

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
Sorry I couldn't make, went straight to bed just after 10:30, high temp, shivering, I really crashed out.

Mrs Speck said I was snoring goodo or was that snorting? she went into the spare room? I didn't wake up until 09:00 AM.

Who turned up and who was in front User76 or Jeltz and Co? Did it stay fine?

Davidc

Guru
I'm due for the swine flu jab on Tuesday afternoon .....

Not sure about 16th December but it's a possible.

Don't like this weather - when's spring due?

jeltz

Veteran
User76 said:
Right when are we going to try again? Saturday 16th of December would be good for me.

Don't mean to be a pedant, but the 16th is a Wednesday in December.

I reckon that the only day I could do before the New Year is the Sunday 6th.

jeltz

Veteran
Speck said:
You won't want to get it dirty:biggrin:

Anyway you can't open it until the 25th :thumbsup:

Now here's an though. The roads should be reasonably quite on the 25th, I wonder if SWMBO would mind me taking the bike out for a couple of hours ;):biggrin::biggrin:

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
jeltz said:
Now here's an though. The roads should be reasonably quite on the 25th, I wonder if SWMBO would mind me taking the bike out for a couple of hours ;):biggrin::biggrin:

No chance for me as I do the coking, her indoors will burn the water:ohmy:

Did Iain go with you yesterday?

jeltz

Veteran
Speck said:
No chance for me as I do the coking, her indoors will burn the water:ohmy:

Did Iain go with you yesterday?

Likewise I'm the chef of the household but its all prep'd Christmas Eve. Don't know what all the fuss is about though, its just a big roast and we have one of those every week.

Didn't see Iain, I tried to phone but only got the answerphone.

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
jeltz said:
Likewise I'm the chef of the household but its all prep'd Christmas Eve. Don't know what all the fuss is about though, its just a big roast and we have one of those every week.

Didn't see Iain, I tried to phone but only got the answerphone.

Were uon your ownthen?

Top Bottom