songs that make you break down and cry like a baby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
Being an emotional cripple, nothing makes me cry, but this is the song I get out and listen to when I feel sad.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVqvYYcYy1k

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I am quite offended you dismissed Mr Wisdom as non-plausible

Noodley. When you are prepared to share honest emotion, then the world shall respond. That's all I'm going to say.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Rolf Harris, 2 little boys.
Bjork, Jorga performed live.
Genesis Afterglow.
Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd.
Barbers Adagiao for strings (Platoon/Elephant Man)
Theme to Schindlers list
The opening bars to the Railway children

Christ...am an emotional wreck!

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Noodley. When you are prepared to share honest emotion, then the world shall respond. That's all I'm going to say.

See, that's your problem. That song does have an emotional contact for me - my dad used to sing it at family parties when I was little. So just because you don't attach anything to a song, it don't mean the sentiment for someone else is not genuine...

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Fab Foodie said:
Rolf Harris, 2 little boys.
Bjork, Jorga performed live.
Genesis Afterglow.
Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd.
Barbers Adagiao for strings (Platoon/Elephant Man)
Theme to Schindlers list
The opening bars to the Railway children

Christ...am an emotional wreck!

simmer down, all, we've got someone at last who understands crying music and the emotional intelligence involved. Listen to him.

Noodley said:
See, that's your problem. That song does have an emotional contact for me - my dad used to sing it at family parties when I was little. So just because you don't attach anything to a song, it don't mean the sentiment for someone else is not genuine...
Eggzackerly. See, I bought Walking In The Air for my nana, back when it came out. Fast forward to 1996 and we played it at her funeral. My choice.
shoot...;)

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Eggzackerly. See, I bought Walking In The Air for my nana, back when it came out. Fast forward to 1996 and we played it at her funeral. My choice.
shoot...;)

You were born of a jackal. You do not have a 'nana'.

All I want to hear, yes, is suggestions for crying music. The music makes thee cry what?

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Smokin Joe said:
One of the biggest loads of shite ever written.

No 1 in my all time top ten of embarrassing pretentious bollox.

I cry at your lack of other suggestions. Are you the sort of person at work who chews gum in meetings, and nods, and complains about the chairs?

Top Bottom