songs that make you break down and cry like a baby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Abitrary said:
You were born of a jackal. You do not have a 'nana'.

All I want to hear, yes, is suggestions for crying music. The music makes thee cry what?
**** you. Learn the difference between being a pissed twat trolling for laughs and being an peanut.
Did you give a reading at her funeral? Did you finally let go when that song started and you realised that the coffin was coming into the crem? Did you?
Now **** off.
;)

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

ok

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

All this make no difference to the ultimate song that will make the nation weep.

Not the windsor's brood mare 'diana' elton john song... boo hoo

I have a vision of elton john singing that song on my baby grand...

longers

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
seriously, watch this, and attempt to wrest the tears

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nqe9lAS3M48

This one always makes me smile ;).

Reminds of being in the back of beyond somewhere in the Czech republic, we were in a bar attempting to eat our own weight in steak and potatoes while avoiding being eaten by their "pet" dog, someone started strumming a guitar.

It took us a while to get the tune but eventually we both burst out simultaneously with "ALICE? Who the . . . . . etc".

From their reactions I don't think they knew that version ;). They do now.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Thanks Longers.

It strikes me though, that modern british man doesn't know:

-how to cry
-when to cry
-why to cry

I feel an internal cry thinking of it all while I write it.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
I cry at your lack of other suggestions. Are you the sort of person at work who chews gum in meetings, and nods, and complains about the chairs?
No, I just doze with my eyes open and smile knowingly in all the right places. Or I might pass the time with a sex fantasy if there is a bit of totty in the room.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

I must admit i am in a good mood and was looking for a good cry and I've never EVER seen the amount of cock snot that hasn't helped me yet that has appeared here. thanks.

simonali

Guru
I've read and re-read that last post and I still can't make out what it means?

Complete gibberish!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Abitrary said:
it said, aherm, ..."i don't care about your reading abilities YOU BIG ****ING SPOONHEAD".

:smile: Somebody forget their medication last night? :biggrin:

I hope in the bright light of a new dawn, you'll consider that somewhat unpleasant.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Fab Foodie said:
:smile: Somebody forget their medication last night? :biggrin:

I hope in the bright light of a new dawn, you'll consider that somewhat unpleasant.

Yes, I do in fact. I apologise. Thanks FF. A new new leaf is in order methinks.

Willow, Joan Armourplating.
Stairway to Heaven; my mother insisted we didn't waste any money on her funeral so my brother borrowed a people mover from work and we picked her up from the funeral directors in her basketwork coffin and drove her the fifteen miles to her humanist woodland burial. We played it on a loop at full volume whilst I sat in the back with my arm over her creaking coffin. Ruined a perfectly good tune for myself as a result.

Top Bottom