Sonny Barger Takes The Highway To Hell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
There is though I wouldnt recognize them, it's something I find out later.

Marilyn Manson is probably my favourite guest, he's terrifying in it. Also Courtney Love is excellent despite the small role.

He was superb, as was Theo Rossi playing Juice... The whole prison backstory and Juice's death was very well done all round

The same sort of people who think the Krays were nice guys really, just misunderstood.

Part Robin Hood and part counter culture. Notable and well regard journalist and author Hunter S Thompson was not only a fan, he rode with them and made them famous for all the wrong reasons. It's no different to the Catholic priest and the church going Mafia don.

Reactions: C R

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I believe Barger came to prominence as the president from 1958 of the Oakland, California chapter, which was at the time, the biggest chapter of Hell's Angels.
Whilst undoubtedly a thug, not stupid.
The Angels as an organisation also realised their worth in counter culture, shrewdly protecting their intellectual property in Hell's Angels Motorcycle Corporation.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
No doubt they have done bad things to rival gang members. But news of their good deeds rarely sell. The annual toy rallys they run for under privaledged children is rarely reported. The houses the buy, furnish and run near childrens hospitals for the parents to stay in while visiting. Is not reported. The good things they do are not newsworthy.

Top Bottom