soon to be Brompton owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brommyboy

Über Member
Brilliant. You may need a cover or bag to disguise the folded bike for some bus companies: the driver is often told, "No bikes", even if folded ones are permitted. Also, a cover will prevent passenger complaints about dirt transfer!

OP
OP
Rural halfwit

Rural halfwit

I opted the M3L in Orange as all the ones in my neck of the woods are black so wanted something different. Living in the flat fens I do not have that many hills to contend with.
For my needs I'll be looking at saddle luggage options or maybe just hang a ruck sack off it.

OP
OP
Rural halfwit

Rural halfwit

It has arrived!@

Attachments

• IMG_20140914_090315.jpg
    IMG_20140914_090315.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
Rural halfwit

Rural halfwit

If there is one thing to change it will be spd! So used to being clipless if seems a bit odd nowadays

jay clock

Massive member
If there is one thing to change it will be spd! So used to being clipless if seems a bit odd nowadays
I have not found anything on offer that allows SPD usage and still leaves the bike small enough to fit behind the seats on South Wets Trains. I have been surprisingly ok using the standard pedals with narrow trainers. I would like to be able to pull the left pedal to the top at junctions, but coping fine as it is

Top Bottom