Spa Cycles no longer stocking Ortlieb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HelenD123

Guru
I'm rather shocked to discover Spa Cycles no longer stock Ortlieb products. They used to stock an extensive range at good prices. Does anyone know why? On the flip side they now have Arkel and Vaude, although I don't know whether they actually have any in store to view

I'm rather shocked to discover Spa Cycles no longer stock Ortlieb products. They used to stock an extensive range at good prices. Does anyone know why? On the flip side they now have Arkel and Vaude, although I don't know whether they actually have any in store to view

That's interesting.
I'd suggest you fire off an email to them.
I'd be interested to know why.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Dunno... FWIW my lovely backrollers came from SJS - very impressed with the product, price and service :smile:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
When this happens it usually means there's been a change in the suppliers approved dealers or the retailer simply can't get the margins they need maybe because of a change in the financial terms of how the goods are supplied and paid for. Whatever I'd guess that it doesn't make financial sense for Spa to continue stocking them.
I'm sure many will speculate it's because of Brexit :smile:

Last edited:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Arkel are pretty splendid panniers though, as good as Carridice I'd say and hand made in the same way too. I've enquired if they can get me any of the large GT range. They can. 😁

Sallar55

Veteran
Glad that they still stock TA chainrings😁

Top Bottom