Spa Steel Touring SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Frame & forks.
48cm to suit 26" wheels.
It does come with a Spa seatpost clamp which I forgot to put in the photo.
It's just over a year old with about 2500 miles on it.

file.jpg

It is looking a little scruffy to be honest. The biggest eyesore being under the chainstays where I had a Pletscher twin leg kickstand. The indents in the stays are from ridges on the kickstand base to (I believe) prevent it slipping. Folk on this forum have agreed it isn't structural damage.

file.jpg

There's a couple scratches on it and some of the paint looks dull in areas. There's a slight indent in the paint where I had downtube shifters mounted and a small hole in the bottom bracket shell which I drilled in order to let moisture escape. I've not had a flooded bottom bracket since.
Also, there's a few runs of clearcoat near the frame decals as I attempted to stop them peeling off and the Reynolds 725 decal on the downtube is not original. The original reacted badly to clearcoat and the ink ran.

file.jpg

The fork is in good condition but I have filed off the lawyer lips at the dropouts. The steerer has been chopped but is long enough to accommodate a stem with a 40mm steerer clamp and about 10-12mm of spacers.

file.jpg

Currently there's no headset on it but I have a Tange Terious set that I can fit if required. It's never been used.
I'm not setting a price on it but I'd like serious reasonable offers. The only reason it's being sold is to try and recoup the costs involved in my new frame & forks. There's nothing actually wrong with it.
I've no idea what the shipping costs will be at this time.

file.jpg
Bill

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@Vantage how much are you asking ?

Top Bottom