Spaghetti Portion Size

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
When having spag bol I prefer to go heavy on the bol and lighter on the spag. Mrs D on other hand can stuff herself with spag with very little bol.
Experience enables to guage quanties visually and its always quite accurate.

Last edited:

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
500g packet, does two adults one 12 year old, one hungry adolescent dude with some leftovers. Job jobbed.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
It’s very simple. A bowl of spaghetti should be as big as your head. This is an internationally recognised SI unit.

I don't think I could manage a bowl of spaghetti the size of your head.

It would have to be the size of his head to give the impression of having hair.....

Like I can talk from my glass house.....

MikeG

Guru
It’s very simple. A bowl of spaghetti should be as big as your head. This is an internationally recognised SI unit.

No, no, no. The only internationally recognised units of measure are "Wales" (as in "we lose an area of rainforest the size of Wales every nanosecond") and "a tennis court" (as in "if you spread out a pair of human lungs, how large would the internal surface area be?").

No, no, no. The only internationally recognised units of measure are "Wales" (as in "we lose an area of rainforest the size of Wales every nanosecond") and "a tennis court" (as in "if you spread out a pair of human lungs, how large would the internal surface area be?").
Yes, in newspaper speak it would be 0.0001 double decker buses.

Top Bottom