Spain North to South

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stewie griffin

Über Member
Nice one :thumbsup: , made me laugh, sometimes I thought "been there, done that" when things weren't going so well, or one of those situations were it's just all so weird (but it's actually only different!).
It's funny but the travels where it doesn't go to plan, where at the time you think "what am I doing?" (or you're not particullaly seeing "eye to eye" with who you're with :gun: ) to me are the most memorable.

Merida is supposed to have more Roman remains than anywhere outside of Italy, don't know if that's true but it's a pretty amazing place none the less, highly recommended to anyone into that kinda thing.
I've traveled most of your route by bike (with an engine, swear word, sorry) & recognize some of the photo's, the river Tagus pic in Monfrague is one where I can still see the exact spot in my mind.

Posters, yep karma :whistle: ye fecker :laugh:

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
Cheers, Stewie, didn't realise that I was harsh on Chris, he is a lovely, easy going guy, just that he gets up too early!

Merida was astonishing, on approaching some places I knew what to expect,but I knew nothing about Merida. What a wonderful place, the Roman remains are indeed spectacular and dotted throughout the old town, I'll go back there one day.

nomdeplume

The 'birds' look like bog-standard house sparrows to me.
Enjoyed greatly the report. I am hoping to cycle the Ebro cyclepath next year so may cover part of your route.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yeah, Sparrers, I reckon. I loved ur report, just read the whole thing (I love Spain), thanks for sharing.

-----------------------------------
Sent mobile phone stylee

stewie griffin

Über Member
Cheers, Stewie, didn't realise that I was harsh on Chris, he is a lovely, easy going guy, just that he gets up too early!
OK, sorry bout that, maybe using the :gun: was a bit harsh :laugh:.
I wrongly assumed riding separately was more than just the body clock stuff, what is it with these people that need to get out of bed early? :biggrin:

Top Bottom