Spanish GP - ***Spoiler***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yer it was ok!

but just ok

girofan

Rhythm Thief said:
Did anyone else watch it? Good race I thought, especially for a circuit which normally turns the race into a procession. Alonso was unlucky, looks like Renault may finally be sorting their car out a bit. But no one could touch Ferrari.

F1 is more of a procession than the Lord Mayor's trip through London! :rolleyes:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I missed it, but I don't watch it as much as I used to.

It would be interesting if they got extra points for fuel economy. Maybe no refueling, first past the line after so many laps and then add on the number of laps done before the fuel runs out.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I used to love F1, now it's just dull. I did watch today's race the first I've watched for a long time and I have to say that it was like watching expensive paint dry. Dull, dull, dull. The cars are now dull, the circuits even duller.

Kver Kovar that Finnish bloke's crash made me feel a bit sick. From the moment they showed the car embedded in the tyre wall I kept thinking 'is he alive?'. Not the most exciting of races though. Shame about Alonso's car packing up though. :rolleyes:

Chuffy said:
Kver Kovar that Finnish bloke's crash made me feel a bit sick.

Reminded me of Senna's fatal crash.:rolleyes:

Rhythm Thief said:
Reminded me of Senna's fatal crash.:rolleyes: Just shows how much the safety of the cars has progressed since then.
At one point in the race the commentators were talking about stuff happening in the cockpit, including seatbelts coming undone. If Hihosilverlining's had done that before the prang, goodnight Vienna...:laugh: But yes, the cars are much safer these days.

Hey, F1 back on the Beeb, good news or what? :biggrin:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
It reminded me of Hakkinen's tyre going and being catapulted around the place although different.

Do-Ron seems to think Heiki is doing all right though.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Chuffy said:
At one point in the race the commentators were talking about stuff happening in the cockpit, including seatbelts coming undone. If Hihosilverlining's had done that before the prang, goodnight Vienna...:rolleyes: But yes, the cars are much safer these days.

Hey, F1 back on the Beeb, good news or what? :laugh:

??????? The ability to remove the driver and stuff around the driver is a great ability as in the past there have been drivers that have died due to delays in medics seeing them.

I think the F1 back on the beeb is probably a bad thing on balance.

Top Bottom