SPD shoes, stems and new Master Lock Street Fortum D lock and used Shimano brake levers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlueFox

Having a bit more of a clear out - open to offers

1/ one pair of used Shimano SPD cycling shoes size 9 good condition was £10 now £5 STILL AVAILABLE

2/ Brand new. Masterlock Street Fortum Gold Secure D Lock 280 x 110: £12
Retails for £27.75 on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Master-Lock-Go ... tle_sports

3/ one pair of used Pearl Izumi SPD shoes size 9/43 very good condition was £10 now £5 SOLD

4/ Ritchey and Cinelli stems was £10 each now £5 each

I can post/courier these but this would cost extra (whatever it costs) or you can collect. I live in NE London near central Line tube and also close to M11 and North Circular

Here are the photos - you should be able to work out which is which:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/129881606@N08/Q8HRs1

Last edited:

broady

Veteran
Might be interested in a pair of shoes

OP
OP
BlueFox

BlueFox

The top and inside of the Shimano shoes look as if they have hardly been worn but on the sole to the left of where the SPD fitting goes has noticeable wear. There is hardly any wear where the SPD plate actually goes (presumably because the plate protected it). Will try and add another photo with a close up.

OP
OP
BlueFox

BlueFox

Although the wear on the sole near the SPD plate is very noticeable, it is not worn down at all - it is all on the surface - so mainly cosmetic (if you look at the sole) - I doubt if it impacts on the longevity.

OP
OP
BlueFox

BlueFox

Shoes now reduced to £5 each pair and now added Ritchey and Cinelli stems to the clearout list - these are £8 each.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlueFox

BlueFox

Sorry cyberknight - when I replied to you before I got the shoes mixed up - I was talking about the Shimano (hardly wear when the spd actually goes) and you were asking about the Pearl Izumi (yes it is quite rough and scratched where the spd plate goes but it looks as if you can just screw on the spds OK)

Let me know if you decide to take a punt on the Pearl Izumis

Top Bottom