Specialized Allez

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wlc1

I have decided to sell my Allez 27 ( triple)

I brought this new 14 months ago and has done exactly 643.2 miles and is it great condition. I never took it out in wet weather, and if I got caught in rain then I'd come home, towel her dry and then clean her with baby wipes and re lube her. ( God I'm sad!!!!)

It has continental GP 4000 tyres and Bontranger bar tape.

Never let me down and has been serviced regularly and I am only selling as I have another road bike and need a hybrid to tow my son behind me.

See pic or I'll happily e mail some more photo's if required.

I live in Epsom, Surrey. Collection is preferred but I will deliver if it's a reasonable distance for me.

(Please note the Keo pedals,saddle pack and the lights are not for sale.)

I'm looking for £350.

OP
OP
wlc1

wlc1

PS - would rather it went on here as I get a little anoyed at the time wasters on e bay.

Any questions then please feel free to ask.

OP
OP
wlc1

wlc1

Still for sale.

As are the Look Keo pedals and brand new Diadora Shoes - Unused size 46 ( ractchet closing system) and cleats. ( can get a photo of shoes up here if you want to see them)

All the usual carbon forks, seat post blah blah blah.

All in for £350 ( bike, shoes, pedals and cleats)

Haldon

Hi there,

I am new to the forum so please excuse my newbieness!

Could you possible let me know the frame size?

Many thanks.

Haldon

ccamp13

Hi,

Cany you provude a few more details? There are (I think) several versions of the allez, whats the chainset etc?

Thanks

OP
OP
wlc1

wlc1

It's a mix of Sora chainset and cranks and tiagra rear mech - Sti flight deck with thumb shifters.

OP
OP
wlc1

wlc1

Please not that the £350 price tag for the bike, cleats, shoes and pedals in incorect. Am looking at £450 all in . My mistake.

(Cleats and shoes brand new and unused. )

Top Bottom