specialized bike Review

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have had chain jam, no way does it cause the back wheel to lock up, you just freewheel , utter rowlocks.
EDIT
in fact the more i look at the piccie the more i think it looks staged , if it was set up that bad and you were still pedaling then it would just drop off the outside of the chainrings then wrap around the crank arm as you pedal.

mustang1

Legendary Member
So the story boils down to "my chain came off". Big deal, my chain must have come off dozens of times. So put the flipping chain back on and stop bleating about it. What a big crybaby!
I read the story as "I am a twist"

Crankarm

Guru
Looks like the OP is another time waster. Very few facts offered. Only one post, posted this thread on 22nd december and has not been back. From his picture looks like a pretty basic operator error. Title of this thread is totally erroneous.

Last edited:

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
As you say, a timewaster - or some chancer trying to wangle a bit of compo for an "accident" that didn't happen. As bpsmith hinted at, any time I've locked a rear wheel at speed I skidded sideways and generally ended up on my backside, never went over the bars. That only happens when you hit something going forward and stop dead or lose the steering control.

Top Bottom