Specialized Cross trial vs Giant Roam2 Disc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rajesh

HI Guys am new here am planning to choose between these two brands have some confusions am in india bangalore please share your insight

Sixmile

Veteran
I have a 2014 Crosstrail and have found it an ok bike, nothing special about it, just ok. Everything bar the frame has been replaced and uprated over time due to wear and tear. What kind of riding are you doing i.e. urban? mileage? Road surface? Commuting?

For some extra reading on the Crosstrail specifically, have a look at: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/what-hybrid-should-i-buy-sirrus-or-crosstrail.240236/

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'd say there looks to be very little difference between the two. Both have hydraulic brakes and suspension forks, same size tyres. The Giant has a triple up front as opposed to a double on the Specialized. Would almost come down to that or the colour.

OP
OP
R

rajesh

I have a 2014 Crosstrail and have found it an ok bike, nothing special about it, just ok. Everything bar the frame has been replaced and uprated over time due to wear and tear. What kind of riding are you doing i.e. urban? mileage? Road surface? Commuting?

For some extra reading on the Crosstrail specifically, have a look at: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/what-hybrid-should-i-buy-sirrus-or-crosstrail.240236/

am looking to commute in city and replace my running and jogging routine to cycling atleast 20 km excluding commute to office sirrus i didn't want to as tires are to slim and i was worried about frequent punctures so choose cross trial not many dealers are ther eecept Bums on the saddle bangalore

OP
OP
R

rajesh

I'd say there looks to be very little difference between the two. Both have hydraulic brakes and suspension forks, same size tyres. The Giant has a triple up front as opposed to a double on the Specialized. Would almost come down to that or the colour.
thank you Cycleops but the one cross trial i saw was without disc

Top Bottom