Specialized Dolce Elite - too much bike for casual cycling?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good move. You knew what you wanted, and got it. After a little affirmation that you weren't making a foolish choice.

Sounds like your cycle scheme is well run: the ones I have seen involve finding and pricing a bike, then a making decision at the end of a quarter, then waiting another month. Hope you are riding soon.

(oh, and does it make me a cave dweller that I clean with liquid soap + a teaspoon of sugar for grit? It's a tip I got from CycleChat.)

Zakalwe

Vegetable cooking oil gets rid of greasy bike grime like a charm - an old printers trick.

OP
OP
K

Ktp

Regular
I'm learning all sorts about the way forums work - you start a thread about a new bike and before you know it everyone's swapping grease removal tips ;-)
[forgive old fashioned winking smiley - have misplaced emoticons box - maybe they don't pop up on mobile version?]

Norm

The Dolce is a lovely bike, IMO.
[forgive old fashioned winking smiley - have misplaced emoticons box - maybe they don't pop up on mobile version?]
The emots don't appear on iPads, if that's the mobile which you are using. I think they appear on all Android devices, though, they are there on my Nexus 7 but I can't remember whether they are on the phone.

Top Bottom