Specialized Helmet Amnesty - Anyone traded any of their old helmets in?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Don't buy stuff you don't need it just fuels environmental waste, enforces the myth daily cycling is some how dangerous and continues to provide marketeers to come up with more pointless cack 'must haves' in order to ride a bike.

Funnily enough - I mentioned the promo/deal to my dad and he said its a terrible deal because i wont get to keep the old helmet as spare.

I have never had more than one helmet though and Ive survived just fine without a backup so this makes no sense :wacko::wacko:

I mean it makes great sense to me as specialized are giving me 40% off the value of a new helmet if i trade it in where as most retailers would laugh me out of the store if i gave it to them and asked for 40% off a new one. :blink:

Old folk can be stuck in their ways :laugh::laugh:

nlmkiii

s/he said the Prevail is OOS, it appears not to be at Sigma (mentioned another brand so maybe the discount is not a decisive factor)
Thanks :smile: but yes the discount would be decisive. I prefer the MET 3k Trenta Carbon, but if I could get a Prevail half price by chucking an old lid gathering dust in the back of my garage at them then I'd be pretty on board with that!

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks :smile: but yes the discount would be decisive. I prefer the MET 3k Trenta Carbon, but if I could get a Prevail half price by chucking an old lid gathering dust in the back of my garage at them then I'd be pretty on board with that!
But if it's not available locally, then it won't work (if Sigma can get them, it seems odd that another official Specialized dealer can't)

Top Bottom