Specialized Helmet 'trade in'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slaav

Veteran
Does anybody have any experience of this please?

I am led to believe that if I trade in my old Specialized lid, I can get a like for like replacement with 40% off? Old one is c. 5 years old and although not been crashed or had any notable impacts, seems about right to change for a newer (newer design) one that doesn't appear quite so large on my mahoosive head!!

Thanks in advance for any pointers or feedback - Cycle Surgery (near the office so a one off attempt) didn't seem to know anything of this scheme.

vickster

Legendary Member
Does anybody have any experience of this please?

I am led to believe that if I trade in my old Specialized lid, I can get a like for like replacement with 40% off? Old one is c. 5 years old and although not been crashed or had any notable impacts, seems about right to change for a newer (newer design) one that doesn't appear quite so large on my mahoosive head!!

Thanks in advance for any pointers or feedback - Cycle Surgery (near the office so a one off attempt) didn't seem to know anything of this scheme.
I think it’s an occasional thing not all the time. Try calling one of their Concept stores but no Google hits for Specialized specifically since 2016

Moore’s are offering 20% off if you happen to be in the Twickenham area

https://www.moorescycles.co.uk/blog/helmet_amnesty

OP
OP
S

Slaav

Veteran
Thanks both.
I have now spoken with Specialized UK and they say 'yes' there is a scheme. Apparently any authorised dealers should know about it so call if a store doesn't know what I am on about..... will test the theory at the weekend and report back.

Top Bottom