Specialized Langster 56cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Specialized Langster single speed / fixed. Frame size large 56cm Aluminium frame with a carbon fork currently being run as a single speed but flip the wheel to become a fixed loon ! Purchased in Nov 16 done approx 500 miles but we just don't get on. Completely standard have all manuals and receipt. May be a couple of light scratches or stone chips but in reality good as new. Tyres will be put back to originals NO bottle cages light brackets or pedals included in sale.
Collection from Maidenhead
£375 ono (being advertised elsewhere also)
IMG_0049_zpseadhltgq.jpg
IMG_0051_zps34yffxvs.jpg
IMG_0053_zpsfec6imkm.jpg
IMG_0054_zpsr3zh7uyl.jpg

Argh! Why doesn't anyone tall ever sell decent bikes? :cry:
Except me that is, who then suffers terribly with sellers remorse :crazy:

I love Langsters and miss mine terribly:cry:

Anyhoo, good luck and have a free bump on me :okay:

Can I ask why you don`t get on with it? I have the same bike and I don`t either:sad:

Just wondering if it`s for the same reasons............................

OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Can't get comfy on it no matter what I've changed or tried. I like to go for extended commutes home in the nice weather but the 1 gear is just boring I find. Plus I have a mate who is selling a barely used mid range Allez for silly money. So if I can knock this on I will have hat off him.

dhd.evans

Veteran
I really, really like the look of this but the wife would surely kill me if i brought another bike home. This would make a nice winter hack though, fixie with nice big ring on it... :biggrin:

OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Any takers at £300 before I have to resort to fleabay :surrender:. Will be selling as is minus those pedals and cages.

Damned shame - i've had so many issues with my rear mech I've decided i need a SS for the winter to save with the hassle of cleaning out a full cassette. What year was this model? Trying to find a similar one!
That model is the current one for this year, I`ve got one exactly the same, bought it in April:okay:

Top Bottom