Specialized Langster 56cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Comes with brakes but no gear cog. I had to buy that separately. Fine if you want fixed however I wanted SS so had to pay another £16 for a Shimano one.

broady

Veteran
My Langster came last week from Rutland Cycles and was discounted down to £349.
Im my opinion it needs proper handle bar tap and a single speed cog if you don't ride fixed (I'm happy fixed).
Chain was tighter than I normally run them but believe you are better running them as tight as possible even if it wears quicker.... mine will be slackened off slightly before I use it

My Langster came last week from Rutland Cycles and was discounted down to £349.
Im my opinion it needs proper handle bar tap and a single speed cog if you don't ride fixed (I'm happy fixed).
Chain was tighter than I normally run them but believe you are better running them as tight as possible even if it wears quicker.... mine will be slackened off slightly before I use it
I did the same with mine, binned the grips because any length of time resting on bare metal is really uncomfortable, and I have a SS fitted - geared a bit high but I`m getting on quite well with it now

dhd.evans

Veteran
I did the same with mine, binned the grips because any length of time resting on bare metal is really uncomfortable, and I have a SS fitted - geared a bit high but I`m getting on quite well with it now

Only just noticed the lack of bar tape, that's a weird setup. Putting this one on my 'hitlist' along with the Dolomite SS and Trek 2nd District.

Only just noticed the lack of bar tape, that's a weird setup. Putting this one on my 'hitlist' along with the Dolomite SS and Trek 2nd District.
Initially I liked the look of it, but it soon wears thin. The grips were a sod to get off too. Much better once I put tape on though, worth the effort:okay:

Top Bottom